A College-Ready student is:
- Ready for higher education or post-secondary training without the need for remedial coursework (courses to build basic skills before acceptance into college-level courses).
- Has the reading, writing, mathematics, social, and cognitive skills to qualify for and succeed in the college of their dreams.
A Career-Ready student is:
- Equipped with the knowledge and technical skills needed to get and excel in the career of their dreams.
- Positioned to be competitive in the job space.
- Ability to think critically, make decisions, and overcome problems.